This is one of our favorite recipes!
- 2 pounds organic chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together honey and mustard.
- Place pecans in food processer and pulse until the nuts are finely chopped.
- Pour chopped pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- Trim fat off chicken breasts.
- Remove any excess moisture from the chicken breasts with a paper towel.
- Coat chicken breast with mustard-honey mixture then place in the chopped pecan bowl.
- Coat the chicken breast with pecans.
- Place crusted chicken breasts in glass baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes.