This is one of our favorite recipes! Quick, easy and delicious!
- 1/2 cup brown rice cooked
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 12 ounces grilled chicken chopped
- 2 cups bell peppers chopped
- 1/3 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- Sauté peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil.
- Combine sautéed veggies with rice, lime, black beans and chicken.
- Divide mixture into 3 servings. Save 2 servings for another day…food prep!
- Top your serving with avocado, salsa, and cilantro.