This is one of our favorite recipes!
- 3 tbs. chia seed
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chia seeds, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and cocoa powder (optional).
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes (or overnight if possible) to let thicken.
- Layer chia pudding with fruit and top with walnuts (optional).
- If it seems “too thin” add a little more chia, if it seems “too thick” add a little more milk.
- Optional: 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
1 serving with no topping: 315 calories, 10 grams protein, 42 grams carbs, 12 grams fat
1 serving with topping: 390 calories, 14 grams protein, 49 grams carbs, 19 grams fat