Each serving is 4 ounces.
- 2 pounds organic chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Stubb’s BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make rub by combining brown sugar, chili powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub the seasoning mixture onto the trimmed chicken breasts and place into the crockpot.
- Pour Stubb’s BBQ sauce over the chicken breasts (cover both sides of the breast).
- Add 1⁄2 cup water to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred with a fork.