Each serving is 4 ounces.
- 1.5 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 0.5 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- .5 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Place pork tenderloin into crockpot.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients (broth, balsamic vinegar, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic and pepper flakes) then Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Once pork is done, pull our of crockpot and break apart with two forks.
- Use the remaining liquid as gravy.